The project “E-Learning platform for Medical Informatics to improve Vocational and ICT Skills (E-MEDIVIP)“ was developed under the consortium of the Bilecik Seyh Edebali University and the Sakarya University – Technological Faculty, within the framework of the Erasmus+ Program for Strategic Partnerships (Key Action 2 – Cooperation for Innovation and the Exchange of Good Practices). The project is supported by the European Commission and the Turkish National Agency (Part of the Ministry of European Affairs).
In accordance with EU 2020 targets and the requirements mentioned above, E-learning platform for Medical Informatics to improve Vocational and ICT Skills (E-MEDIVIP) is going to design and implement.
The aims of this novel distance learning platform and training modules are;
• To Increase the competences of the people who were and/or are currently trained on healthcare IT at international standards,
• To ensure the effective implementation of active labor market policies in the context of Lifelong learning,
• To improve the employment capability of the labor market.
• To enhance the competencies of vocational trainers who can lead the vocational education according to the needs of this market,
• To update the syllabus of vocational training on healthcare according to the need of labor market and develop new teaching methods for it.