This module was designed with the intention to be an interactive educational tool and a resource for all. It is delivered consisting of lectures, powerpoint slides, videos, animations and exercises. In addition, a student can use it as a self-guided course. The course was written for students, healtcare workers, nurses, doctors, engineers unfamiliar with work and health issues. Like any other university course it assumes a certain level of background education. For training, you will need access to internet but no further special software or equipment are required.
• to Increase the competences of the people who were and/or are currently trained on healthcare IT at international standards,
• to ensure the effective implementation of active labor market policies in the context of Lifelong learning,
• to improve the employment capability of the labor market.
• to enhance the competencies of vocational trainers who can lead the vocational education according to the needs of this market,
• to update the syllabus of vocational training on healthcare according to the need of labor market and develop new teaching methods for
Contents of Training Module
Module 1: O3 – Introduction to Medical Informatics
Module 3: O5 – Medical Measurement Instruments